Maintaining the security of your data is a priority and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
This policy, which applies when you use this site, provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How we use your data
Reet Good uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Third party access of your information will be given to:
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
What Personal Data do we Collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on this website;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication preferences;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with us; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive, and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our website or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How we Protect Your Data
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For us to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable us to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.